Get ready to move in by following these three easy steps.
1. Complete My Check-in Verification in myZou
- You must complete this before you may reserve a move-in time.
- Go to myZou.missouri.edu, and log in using your MU username and password.
- From the main menu, select Self Service > Residential Life > My Check-In Verification.
- You will see basic information about yourself, including your housing assignment and mailbox combination.
- Provide your cellphone number and select your mobile carrier. This will allow us to send you important information via text.
- Provide any information on medications or medical information you would like us to be aware of.
- Read through the opportunity to be a part of a study group in your area.
- You may also designate an individual other than your emergency contact that the University should contact in the event that you are confirmed to be missing.
- Read through the risk acknowledgment and student expectations. You must agree to each provision before submitting your check-in verification. If you miss one, you will be directed to go back and try again.
- Once you receive a confirmation message, you will know you have successfully submitted your information.
- The bottom portion is your emergency contact information. You may update this at any time.
2. Reserve a move-in time by Aug. 2
- At your assigned sign-up time (sent to your MU email address), visit mymovein.missouri.edu.
- Log in with your myZou username and password.
- Select any available move-in time for your residence hall or undergraduate apartment.
- Pick an available time by Sunday, Aug. 2. Times are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you do not reserve a time by Sunday, Aug. 2, we will assign you to an unclaimed move-in time.
- Plan to arrive at the beginning of your 90-minute arrival window.
Sign-up Times for New Students
- 1 p.m. Bluford, Brooks
- 3 p.m. College Ave, Gateway
- 5 p.m. Center, North
- 8 a.m. Johnston
- 10 a.m. Hatch
- Noon Schurz
- 2 p.m. Mark Twain, McDavid
- 4 p.m. Wolpers, Defoe-Graham
- 6 p.m. Hudson
- 8 a.m. Discovery, Excellence, Respect, Responsibility
- 10 a.m. Mizzou at The Rise, Mizzou at Campus Lodge
- Noon Gillett
- 2 p.m. South
- 4 p.m. Dogwood, Hawthorn, Galena
Sign-up Times for Returning Students
- 6 p.m. All halls and apartment communities
3. Visit Moving to Mizzou
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
- Download room layouts and dimensions.
- Review our move-in checklist — including a list of COVID-19 items.
- Face coverings (re-usable, washable)
- Hand sanitizer (alcohol-based, 60% or more alcohol)
- Cleaning supplies (e.g., sanitizing wipes)
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Advil)
- Extra month supply of prescriptions (if applicable)
- Any resources needed to complete class remotely