Save $4,500 on housing!
The MizzouMade Employment Program lets you work part time at Campus Dining Services, Residential Life or The Mizzou Store and get $4,500 applied to your Residential Life contract.
What’s in it for you?
- A great part-time job on campus
- Gain real work experience from a great employer
- Walk from home to your classes and job in just minutes
- Safe, comfortable, affordable housing options
- Meet annual earning requirement to qualify for in-state tuition
Eligibility and requirements
To take part in the MizzouMade Employment Program, you must be a returning student for Fall 2018, be enrolled in at least six on-campus credit hours and have an active housing contract. Learn more about eligibility and requirements.
- Complete your housing contract and select your room
- Apply for one of these MizzouMade jobs: