Log in with your MU username and password.

Housing Portal

Laundry repair

To report a washing machine or dryer issue, contact Jetz Service Company online or call 816-454-9274.

Laundry Repair



Laundry status

Check the status of your hall's or apartment's washing machines and dryers online.

Laundry Status

For maintenance issues during business hours, please send a service request to Campus Facilities. (Mac users, please use a browser other than Mozilla Firefox.)

For water leaks or other issues that cannot wait 24 hours, please call the Maintenance Center at 573-882-8211. After hours, please notify your student staff.

For all laundry machine or dryer issues, contact Jetz Service Company online or call 816-454-9274.

To request a refund for vending machines, please visit the Cashiers Office in 325 Jesse Hall.

For issues with technology (e.g., cable TV, computers, gaming systems, networking, printing, software, WiFi), either in your student room or in a common area, please contact the DoIT ResTech website or call 573-882-5000.

Reservation requests must meet the space reservation policy. Requests that do not meet policies and procedure specifications will be handled on a case-by-case basis but are generally not approved.

Reserve Space

Title IX Notice: In order to uphold our responsibilities under Title IX of the Higher Education Act, all reports of sexual or relationship violence, sexual harassment or stalking will be forwarded to the university’s Office for Civil Rights and Title IX.

Residential Life Listens

Log in to check your dining plan balance or add funds.

Tiger Card Manager