All residence halls and Residential Life apartments will remain open and accessible to residents while in-person classes are suspended and during spring break.
If you are staying in your room during this time, please complete the following checklist:
- Complete this survey. If your plans change, update your information by accessing the survey again.
- Flip over the checklist on your door, and circle the days you'll be here.
Please call the student staff on-call number if you need assistance while in-person classes are suspended and during spring break.
If you are leaving for any part of March 16–29, please complete the following checklist before you go:
- Unplug all appliances except refrigerators and aquariums.
- Take your pet — including fish — home, or make arrangements for its care.
- Clean your room!
- Take trash and recycling to the dumpster or trash room.
- Store your food in a sealed container.
- Clean empty or used food containers.
- Close and lock your windows.
- Turn off your alarm clock.
- Water your plants, or make arrangements for their care.
- If your room or suite has a vacancy, make sure there is space for a new room- or suitemate to move in at any time.
Please contact your residence hall coordinator if you have any questions.
What if I get locked out of my room or need help during the break?
Please call your hall’s RA on-call number, and someone will assist you.
Where can I eat?
Check dining.missouri.edu for locations and hours. Block plans will be inactive March 21–29.
What is the shuttle schedule for Mizzou at Campus Lodge?
Shuttle to/from campus
Saturday, March 21–Saturday, March 28
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 29
7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday, March 30
Regular hours resume
Shuttle to/from Walmart
Saturday, March 21–Sunday, March 22
Monday, March 23–Friday, March 27
Saturday, March 28
Sunday, March 29
What if I get a package?
Beginning Saturday, March 21 through Sunday, March 29, Hawthorn, Brooks, Hatch, Mark Twain, and Rollins desks will be open and accept mail 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. throughout the break. Your mail will be distributed daily to your mailbox in your hall. Packages can be retrieved from the open desk in your neighborhood.
Take your time, and be safe. Before you leave, check the weather in Columbia, along the way and at your destination.
- If you’re driving, check the Missouri Department of Transportation Traveler Information Map.
- If you’re flying, check with the airline before you leave and check if there are any anticipated delays.
- For info about air travel, visit http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information.
- For the most updated information on the coronavirus please visit MU Alert.